Monday 4 March 2013

Idioms

Alan Fletcher


Fletcher is well known for his graphic design, creating one of the most recognised visual identities for the V&A museum. However, for my idioms project I decided to look at this piece "Beware Wet Paint". I decided to look at this particular piece because of the way in which the image reflects the words, the paint dripping down the page. 

David Carson


I find most of Carson's work undecipherable and am not the biggest fan, but I can understand how great his work is. He has a very recognisable style that's all over the page and close together, which makes you concentrate even more on what he's trying to tell you. I chose this piece to look at, because of the colour palette, I feel like it reflects what the words are saying as the colours seem quite childlike. 











No comments:

Post a Comment